iOS & Android Native App Developer
Start Date: November/December 2019
About the company
Growth Partners is a technology company that specialises in driving business growth. Simply put, we design and develop innovative tools that help businesses optimise their workplace productivity and broaden their growth potential.
About the role
We’re on the lookout for a Native App Developer with a good understanding of Java and Android-based technologies to be involved in the further design and development of our SaaS platforms.
You will be joining a small team of focused, hardworking developers looking to help each other grow whilst pushing the business forward with its technologies and systems. The dynamic here is an open one, with ideas being shared, tested and decided on as a team; giving you the chance to make your mark and develop your own skillset across the board.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- To effectively design and develop the right technology stack for mobile app development for IOS and Android mobile applications
- Analysing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met
- Regular review of the apps technologies for further enhancements
- Working with internal partners and management to recommend future application solutions
- Experience in app-based development using IOS 6, Android or other hybrid technologies
- Experience of working on hybrid frameworks like Xamarin or React Native
- Experience in using GIT source control (Branching, Pull Requests, Merge and rebase)
- Experience in Design Patterns in either MVVM or MVP
- Web service integration in mobile development
- Experience or knowledge in TDD unit testing in either iOS or Android will be highly advantageous
At Growth Partners, we like to make sure our employees are well looked after. That’s why within our employment contract we offer a variety of perks. With us, you’ll have (in addition to your salary) a generous pension scheme, free gourmet lunches, a huge bundle of high street discounts, gym membership savings, access to medical support if needed, and more.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and take the chance to become a part of an innovative organisation and amazing team!
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
Growth Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer