Business Development Manager
Location: East Midlands and Nationwide
Start Date: May 2019
Growth Partners is a company designed to help underdog SMEs flourish by giving them access to the same benefits and services that help larger businesses prosper. We are a growing company with aspirations to become the Number One Employee Engagement platform provider, giving businesses of all sizes access to affordable, expert-level HR services.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced and ambitious Business Development Manager to help grow our client-base. The ideal candidate will be highly self-driven, with a positive can-do attitude and ready to join our business at an exciting time!
Your main responsibility is to run direct sales, generate leads and build relationships with potential new clients. Utilising existing partnerships i.e. Chambers of Commerce to create opportunities and win business, you will have a desire to learn more about our SMART Employment model that you will be introducing to UK businesses.
- Responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and maximising sales potential
- Gain direct clients for Growth Partners and onboard these clients onto a full SMART Employment contract
- Achieve KPIs and hit sales targets
- Provide product demonstrations both f2f & via webinars/Skype to Introducers and their clients
- Research new opportunities within niche markets as directed
- Identify, recruit and develop new partners within our existing channels
- Create and maintain Introducers network
- Create and host workshops and seminars
- Follow Commercial Sales Director priorities and quarterly objectives
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Previous experience of winning new business & lead generation
- An interest in Business & Personal development
- Previous experience of selling and demonstrating software solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills (Word/PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to build long-term business relationships
- Driving License as travel is required
EXCEPTIONALLY VALUED COMPETENCIES
- Passion for innovation
- Appreciation for great people
- Commitment to growth
- Personal & Corporate integrity
Are you the one we are looking for?
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and take the chance to become a part of an innovative organisation and amazing team!
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
Growth Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer