Business Development Manager (Partner Manager)
Start Date: TBC
Working from Leicester’s Premier Business location (one of the top 10 English cities) we are an innovative fast-moving fun organisation, that helps our clients, grow their business beyond expectations.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a ‘can do’ attitude and can demonstrate flair and initiative, whilst retaining commercial focus and structure in their approach. Their alliances and partnerships with key stakeholders will ensure the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts whilst maximising profits for the Organisation.
- Assist in maximising sales potential from partner
- To identify problems which may limit sales and to present solutions to resolve these problems
- Provide product demonstrations both f2f & via webinars/Skype to partners and their customers
- Research new opportunities within niche markets as directed
- Identify, recruit and develop new partners within our existing channels
- Ensure new products are taken on board by our currently channel
- Travel to meet potential and existing clients
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Previous experience of selling
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills (word/power point)
- Ability to build long term business relationships
- Driving License
EXCEPTIONALLY VALUED COMPETENCIES
- Previous experience managing clients or partners
- Able to demonstrate successful client or partner management
- Previous experience of demonstrating/selling software solutions
- Passion for innovation
- Appreciation for great people
- Commitment to growth
- Personal & Corporate integrity
If you want the opportunity to develop your skills into the best that you can be, you’re looking for a highly engaged, fully supportive environment in which to develop your career (and you like the sound of us!) then apply of this job and we will offer you full training and support to achieve your best potential at Growth Partners.
This role will be a field and office based role, there is a bonus scheme for the successful candidate (details to be discussed on job offer) also car allowance and phone expenses will be provided.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Apply now to take the chance to become a part of an innovative Organisation and an amazing team!
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
Growth Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact: Charlotte HR Business Partner
Apply now by sending your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to begin a fantastic opportunity
Mobile: 07483 149 658