Commercial Sales Director
Start Date: August 2019
Growth Partners PLC is an ambitious, diverse and innovative company based in Leicester’s Premier Business location (one of the top 10 English cities). We are a corporate business that provides a fun, vibrant, and friendly office atmosphere that promotes personal development and recognises employees for their hard work and contribution.
Now in our second year, our business has grown from strength to strength and for the next stage of our development an exciting opportunity has emerged. Presently we are seeking an enthusiastic Commercial Sales Director to join the team.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
The Sales Director we’re keen to recruit will be confident within a leadership role, and versatile in their approach – you will have a proven track record of meeting targets with an excellent sales background and you will be able to engage with clients at all levels as well as competently coordinate an established Sales Team.
A key part of your day-to-day will be strategic: identifying new revenue opportunities and maximising the sales potential of the Business Development Managers.
Your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Own the sales process and lead your team towards exceeding annual sales
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets
- Report on sales activity in line with company procedures
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- As well as counselling employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and case studies
- A proven Sales leader with the ability to demonstrate team exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager (multi territory)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Preferred experience in at least one of the following:
- SAAS sales
- Employee benefits or Wellbeing
- Payroll solutions
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, pro-active, equipped with strong communication skills, and able to perform in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
If you believe your qualities fit, and you’d love to join the team — please send us your CV at email@example.com
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
Growth Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.