Start Date: November/December 2019
Growth Partners is looking for an inspiring, passionate and creative Marketing Leader to create customer-centric and emotionally engaging communications. You will be responsible for supporting, growing, developing and inspiring the current team to success as a marketing department. You will develop marketing strategies and coordinate those marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to all involved, ensuring the smooth running of marketing workflows. You will be working closely with the CEO and COO to build the awareness and positioning of the company and partner brands, developing a value proposition for the company and partners to maximise profits and market shares.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Being the inspirational leader, supporting in the growth and development of the current marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing the marketing strategy and marketing plan for the company and its partners.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan to the key stake holders in the business and the partner businesses. Guiding and supporting your direct team for implementation.
- Researching demand for the products and services including the analysis of competitor research to enable the company and its partners to be market leaders.
- Working with Chief Operating Officer (COO) to develop the 7Ps marketing mix strategies to maximise profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Lead generation, identifying potential customers direct to the company and partner companies.
- Developing promotions with client engagement managers.
- Managing large budgets, maximising returns on the budget to ensure all targets are met for both the company and its partners.
- Creating content to engage not only with existing clients but to draw new clients to the table.
- Developing and managing all marketing campaigns.
- Working alongside the brand lead to ensure the company and its partners are the standout market leaders by building upon their brand awareness.
- Working closely with and developing the social media marketing manager with their strategy and content marketing.
- Organising company conferences, trade shows, and major events for lead generation and brand awareness
- Coaching and leading the team to coordinate marketing projects from start to finish.
- Using generalist marketing skills, having the ability to roll sleeves up and get stuck in where the need is required.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- CIM qualification desired not essential.
- Inspiring leadership skills to be able to mentor and develop a young growing marketing team.
- Strong ability to create a marketing strategy and to deliver the targets set.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copy writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets of a large scale
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong generalist marketing skills
- Not afraid to roll sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook and Adobe Creative suite including -Illustrator, Photoshop & Lightroom,
At Growth Partners, we like to make sure our employees are well looked after. That’s why within our employment contract we offer a variety of perks. With us, you’ll have (in addition to your salary) a generous pension scheme, free gourmet lunches, a huge bundle of high street discounts, gym membership savings, access to medical support if needed, and more.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and take the chance to become a part of an innovative organisation and amazing team!
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
Growth Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer