Start Date: February 2019
Growth Partners is a company designed to help underdog SMEs flourish by giving them access to the same benefits and services that help larger businesses prosper. We are a growing company with aspirations to become the number one employee engagement platform, giving businesses of all sizes access to affordable, expert-level HR services.
We are based in Leicester’s city centre. Nice and easy to get to, our office is conveniently close to the train station (about a 2-minute walk) and likewise a short walking distance from all the main inner and out-of-city bus stops. Working for us, you will find that we are an enthusiastic and dynamic team with large expansion plans due for 2019.
We are currently looking for a Pensions Administrator to support the line manager/Pensions Consultant as well as our business partners/clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the resolution of client issues and will be processing administration tasks as well as ad hoc tasks when required.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Maintenance of pensions database
- Communicate effectively with clients with support from the Pensions Consultant via phone, email and letter
- Assisting Pensions Consultant in reminding the client about the payment of contributions before each month-end and advising on any variations in contribution levels (chasing clients where necessary)
- Dealing with client enquiries with the Pensions Consultant in an efficient way
- Develop knowledge of clients’ pension schemes, regularly checking to see if any pensions legislation has changed or been updated
- Collating information on prior schemes, as required
- Printing and reviewing regular routine data reports to identify, and deal with, missing/anomalous data
- Assist in projects as and when required, including the data cleanse of the information held on the pension administration database
- Preparing and processing paperwork
- Be a point of reference for standard automated cases
- Be a champion of change and provide opinions if you have an idea to create more efficiencies
Core Competencies & Skills
- Previous knowledge of pensions
- Confident having challenging conversations
- Ability to work methodically and excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Team player but able to work independently and use own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Previous experience as a pensions administrator
Preferred Competencies & Skills
- Relevant studies or Diploma in Business and Administration
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients
At Growth Partners, we like to make sure our employees are well looked after. That’s why within our employment contract we offer a variety of perks that reward ability and attitude. With us, you’ll have (in addition to your salary) a generous pension scheme, free gourmet lunches, a huge bundle of high street discounts, gym membership savings, access to medical support if needed, and more.
Is this the exciting role you are looking for? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and be in with the chance of becoming a part of an innovative organisation and an amazing team!
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
Should you wish to discuss the role further, please either reach out through our Careers application email or contact our HR Assistant, Georgia, who will be happy to help. https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgia-papageorgiou/