Social Media Specialist
Start Date: November/December 2019
Are you on the lookout for your next career move?
Have a passion for all things Social Media?
Spent the past 3 years (minimum) within a professional marketing role?
Then look no further, we may have just the role for you!
About the company
We are Growth Partners: a technology company that specialises in driving business growth. Our chief goal is designing new tech that helps businesses optimise their workplace productivity and broaden their growth potential.
About the role
In the coming weeks, the Marketing department is set to expand. We’re on the lookout for a Social Media enthusiast who will want to get stuck in with all our social channels. Because of the scope of the role, we expect applicants to have a proven track record of 3 YEARS MINIMUM corporate social media experience.
- Take full control of all the Growth Partners’ social media platforms – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Use previous social media business planning experience to strategise and analyse all social media platforms performance
- Make a 1-month, 6-month and 12-month social media before developing further
- Use your graphic design and copywriting skills to produce high quality posts, independently
- Use your paid social media skills to sponsor and budget all social media posts
- Keep in constant communication with marketing peers to interlink the marketing strategy with your social media plan
- Work closely with Google analytics and SEO analytics to understand and produce relevant posts
- 3+ years B2B and/or B2C Social Media experience
- Paid SM experience
- Google Analytics and SEO
- Strategic planning, Budgeting and Analytical skills
- Graphic Design
- Marketing or Digital Media Degree may be beneficial (but not essential)
At Growth Partners, we like to make sure our employees are well looked after. That’s why within our employment contract we offer a variety of perks. With us, you’ll have (in addition to your salary) a generous pension scheme, free gourmet lunches, a huge bundle of high street discounts, gym membership savings, access to medical support if needed, and more.
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
Growth Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer