Front-End Designer / Developer
Start Date: November/December 2019
About the company
Growth Partners is a technology company that specialises in driving business growth. Simply put, we design and develop innovative tools that help businesses optimise their workplace productivity and broaden their growth potential.
About the role
We are on the lookout for a Front-End Developer to assist with the development of our growing website portfolio. If you think you fit the bill and are looking to get stuck into an exciting new project, then this is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career.
You will be joining a small team of focused, hardworking developers looking to help each other grow as developers whilst pushing the business forward with its technologies and systems. The dynamic here is an open one, with ideas being shared, tested and decided on as a team; giving you the chance to make your mark and develop your own skillset across the board.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Developing front end designs for our company website and future projects.
- Using your UX knowledge to enhance our current web designs.
- Design, and implement WordPress themes.
- Learning from the team around you to develop your own skills and others.
- Knowledge of GIT, Sass, Less
- VueJS or similar front-end framework
- Experience in developing responsive WordPress themes
- Some UX/UI experience and interest to develop skills further
- Some knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Excited by solving problems and technical challenges
- Strong organisational skills
- Solid Web Design experience with Photoshop/Illustrator
At Growth Partners, we like to make sure our employees are well looked after. That’s why within our employment contract we offer a variety of perks. With us, you’ll have (in addition to your salary) a generous pension scheme, free gourmet lunches, a huge bundle of high street discounts, gym membership savings, access to medical support if needed, and more.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Please send your CV to email@example.com and be in with the chance to become a part of an innovative organisation and an amazing team!
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
Growth Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer