Digital Media Manager
Start Date: November/December 2019
About the company
Growth Partners is a technology company that specialises in driving business growth. Simply put, we design and develop innovative tools that help businesses optimise their workplace productivity and broaden their growth potential.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and customer focused Digital Media Manager to create customer-centric and emotionally engaging communications.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering high quality campaigns to attract new customers – Display will be your key focus – you’ll need to create an effective strategy across online, app and mobile platforms in order to drive traffic and spend efficiency.
Working closely with the wider digital team and in tandem with, you’ll oversee programmatic, paid social, native, mobile and app campaigns. It’ll be up to you to manage agency relationships to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible, warranting effective
With already a significant online turnover as part of a wider multi-channel setup, digital is hugely important to the business and you’ll be a central cog in driving this innovation.
Based in our Leicester office, your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Strong experience running and optimising successful programmatic and display media campaigns.
- Ability to manage large budgets and set a digital strategy for a high-profile brand.
- Understanding of Digital ad technology with knowledge of multiple media buying platforms (DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Display Networks, etc.).
- Experience in ad serving, tagging and web analytics.
- A strong understanding of other performance marketing channels such as Affiliates, PPC, and SEO.
- Well versed in using Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel.
- An enthusiastic, ambitious and driven personality
- A creative mind – open to, and not afraid to try, new ideas.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage the website, reporting on and analysing campaign results with recommendations for optimisations and strategy improvement.
- Identifying and prioritising key opportunities to drive digital growth and identifying local strategic digital partnerships, and the localisation of internal Digital Commerce capabilities.
- Collecting inputs from key business leads to identify opportunities, as well as directly monitor the market landscape to identify latest trends and innovations in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Driving alignment of key stakeholders, help define implementation plan for prioritised initiatives and directly lead specific projects when relevant.
- Partnering with the Senior Marketing Manager to help improve annual Digital Marketing and Ecommerce planning, strategy and target setting processes across Digital Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Leading ongoing and ad-hoc Digital commerce market trends analysis, competitive landscape study, and digital customer journeys and behaviour analysis needed to identify and assess opportunities.
Are you the one we are looking for?
At Growth Partners, we like to make sure our employees are well looked after. That’s why within our employment contract we offer a variety of perks. With us, you’ll have (in addition to your salary) a generous pension scheme, free gourmet lunches, a huge bundle of high street discounts, gym membership savings, access to medical support if needed, and more.
Send your CV at email@example.com and take the chance to become a part of an innovative organisation and amazing team!
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
Growth Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer